Friday 15 November 2013

Review Screens for Storyboards 18th November

This layout is is standing out too much in term of interfaces.  II wanted a subtle gradient but the minimum that I got was this. Also the two types I was using were fighting for attention.


I checked different apps menus, to check how can I established the hierarchy of the Layout.





I feel that the final design is more balance and the correspondent hierarchy of the Typeface is more obvious.
I might feel that the arrow are not necessary, as the area looks taxable enough.


Final design

I feel that the final design is more balance and the correspondent hierarchy of the Typeface is more obvious.

Visual test

The new design also keep a good contrast











Final designs


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment